Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 75

I just put my clean clothes away.

I get so frustrated when I do laundry. I like the feeling of having clean clothes and then knowing I have better things to wear before they have to be wash again when I'm wearing something not my favorite.

But it's the case of my shirts. I have so many that I have no hangers left. Some of my shirts match a hanger that it goes to and I don't want to put another shirt on that special hanger. When I finish putting my clothes away, I have to put some shirts off to the side because all the hangers are gone.

Fortunately, there's a garage sale happening in my subdivision in a few weeks. (A few days after my last Spring post. I won't do summer.) I picked out shirts that I don't wear often and haven't worn in a while, but they're still good. One man's trash is another man's treasure apparently. I went through some shirts and I'll go through other things, too. I just know that I'm going to have more hangers for other shirts, but I also think that might not happen.

The shirts that I put off to the side are still on their respective hangers. Basically I'd be giving the hanger away, too. Unless I don't get rid of the hangers at the garage sale. I'll have to figure that out.

Currently listening: "Little Too Much" -Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment