Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 86

My birthday was a major suckfest. Like I hoped it would be.

I've never really been into my birthday. Sure I get gifts and I graciously accept them. But I don't like parties. Only when they're centered around me. I can got a party to support someone else and that's not a problem. If a party is or ends up being centered around me, that just pisses me off.

I got an unwanted surprise cake, lit with candles, and a feeling of regret for not telling them no candles. I can't be demanding, but I have no problem being stubborn and snippy. I really should have told them except think it was going to be no problem. And it just teaches me to not go to the art gallery for an opening in June. Even if I'm exhibiting in it.

Today was not too bad though. I tried a cherry flavored icee from Burger King, but I did not like it. I wanted to throw it a la Glee, but I can't waste a half of cup of smoothie. And I was on the bus.

I actually want to do that someday. I want to take a picture of me throwing a smoothie spoofing Glee, but I can't be wasteful. I will eventually take a photo of my hand in the L-shape and put it in front of a photoshopped background with helvetica fonts of the letters "G-E-E".

Watching The Voice tonight, some of the talents I was rooting for got eliminated and I thought they could have gone far. But it'll be fine. There's other ones I like, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment