Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 91

Well, today is Father's Day.

I don't mind Father's Day. It's OK or whatever. I hope to be a father someday after I become a husband. Father's Day is in the middle of my holidays. I really really hate Thanksgiving and I really really love Christmas. Fathers Day is in the middle. As well as are some other holidays.

I went to my grandfathers, my dad was there, and my brother. I don't like family gatherings sometimes, but I stick them out.

I also know that I didn't blog last night but my computer was frustratingly slow. I thought, "It's 12:30, sure my post would look like it was posted earlier today", but it was just running very slow. I thought that it wasn't a problem. Besides I didn't do much yesterday. I watched How to Deal and some episodes of Charmed, but nothing too interesting.

Currently listening: "Feed the Birds" -Julie Andrews (from Mary Poppins in an Oscar-winning role)

No comments:

Post a Comment