Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 89

I should change the title of the blog to "91 Days of Spring" since I know now how many days are in it. But I'll keep it.

Today, I spontaneously went into Borders and got the book "That Summer" by Sarah Dessen. One of the books based off How to Deal starring Mandy Moore.

I know I'm in the middle of two, but I don't feel entertained by "April & Oliver". And I'm liking "Something Borrowed". "That Summer" should be a good book. I really like the movie and the writing and I never read a Sarah Dessen book before. And it's kind of short so I'd get through it quickly. I think it's 198 pages. I can handle that.

I'd be reading the two books, but it's fine. I like "Something Borrowed" and I'll like "That Summer". I just didn't feel entertained by "April & Oliver". I'm taking the bookmark out of it soon.

Currently listening: The soundtrack to Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment