Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 76

Tonight, I invited my brother and sister-in-law and my niece over for dinner to give them their souvenirs from Duluth. I got my brother a shot glass with a lighthouse that says Lake Superior on it - my brother collects fancy shot glasses - and a plaque for their front door that says "A spoiled rotten Aussie lives here". My sister-in-law loves Aussie Shepherds - they have two - and they got a us a plaque from their Tennessee trip that was a Lhasa Apso instead.

Then we got my niece a funny pen and a book with baby animals in it.

I shared pictures of my trip, told them the stories about some photos, and had a good time.

The beginning part of the day was 95 degrees outside, but a minor storm came in and then it got sunny and cooled down to roughly 70.

Currently listening: "Rhythm of Love" -Plain White T's

No comments:

Post a Comment