Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1

I'm back.

This makes my fourth blog. The first one was dedicated to author and blogger Julie Powell, but I somehow gave up on that one.

The next is a very short one with examples of my photography, but that one was given up, too.

And then between September and December, I was trying to blog once everyday throughout the fall. I've blogged through Halloween, Thanksgiving, but stopped a week before Christmas. It wasn't that easy because I kept forgetting some days. This time I'm going to try harder and maybe blog in the daytime. I did it every night and then if it was after 12 AM, I decided to wait the next night.

Throughout this blog, I'll explain various stuff about me. Some holidays to blog through will be Easter, Mother's Day, and even Father's Day. Father's day this year in on June 19th, and my last post for Spring will be on June 20th. I'll even have to blog on my birthday this season.

Other stuff will include my traits and characteristics and what I like or don't like to do. Or maybe if I see a movie that day or do something fun, I'll also post that. Basically, I'm going to be blogging about the stuff I do that day or maybe talk about things under certain topics.

I started this in the middle of "Roughly 90 Days of Fall", but I continued to end my posts with whatever I was currently listening to or watching or something. I'm also thinking about listing the famous birthdays those days, but not exactly sure.

Anyways, I guess I'll leave this post as it is and continue tomorrow.

Blogging every day - it won't be easy. I'll forget days and then I'll just have to wait until the next night. I even forgot about this.

Currently watching: Some of the 1st season of Friends on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment