Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 11

So today was interesting.

I was OK when it came to my mood and not as, you know, moody as I was yesterday, but I did get frustrated.

I nonchalantly went into Sears for some new ear buds for my iPod. That was the second time I was there, the first time being to get rechargeable batteries. It's not like I have anything against Sears, rather than I don't mind them at all.

I was offered to sign up for the rewards program to get points and save money or whatever, but the snippy desk clerk somehow got me to sign up and I didn't have the courage to be snippy and demand that all I want to do is get the ear buds without signing up for the rewards program. So therefore I was stuck. I thought I can wait for an e-mail and then "Unsubscribe" from it, but I remembered that I didn't give my e-mail. And I couldn't work through the website, though I'm about to try again after this.

I don't have anything against Sears. I just don't mind them. And it shouldn't be fair that a customer shouldn't have a choice to be on a rewards program. If they don't want to, then that's up to them.

I have my new ear buds, but now I'm stuck as a rewards member until I figure out how to get out of it.

The rest of the day was just busy with the art gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment