Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 5

Today I actually cleaned the house.

I'm all for cleaning the house, but what I'm surprised by is that sometimes I have to kneel down onto the floor and clean on my hands and knees. I thought it's just as simple as standing up.

And I couldn't even get the paper towel streaks from some mirrors. I went over them three times and they still have streaks on them.

It all got better when I made some Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. You know, the real kind. From the box.

And some Fried Chicken from earlier in the day. I love fried chicken.

I'm just glad that I don't have to clean tomorrow. On another post, I'll talk more about housework.

First I dedicated a daily post about Fashion, then I'm going to do one about housework.

Ooh, I just got an idea. If I mention something in a post, but I only brief it up, I'll dedicated a whole other post sometime in the future for it. And I'll announce it. Like this: "Next topic: (name of topic)". I'll put that at the bottom where I put my "Currently watching/listening" stuff.

Currently watching: Some Youtube videos.
Next topic: Housework

No comments:

Post a Comment