Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 2

Today I bought some sunglasses.

I wear glasses myself (black and plastic). I wear a pair that I had for a few years that I got talked to into getting transitions when I wanted prescription sunglasses. While my glasses fade in the sunlight, even cloudy weather, they don't seem to change through my own eyes, but they are dark for people when they look at me instead.

I knew I wanted to buy sunglasses but couldn't figure out how. Easier to see, but more expensive? Or harder to see, but cheap. The pros are easier to see for one pair and cheaper for another. Cons include more expensive for the easier to see ones and harder to see for the cheaper ones.

I ended up getting ones that were cheaper. While they look good on me, I thought I can wear them while walking very slowly or waiting for a bus. Right when I take my regular glasses off, I can't see a thing except blobs of colors. After a few minutes, an image of the scene appears more clearly, but not perfectly. I know I can get used to sunglasses while standing waiting for a bus, or walking my dog through our subdivision that I walked through so many times I can walk with my eyes closed.

While it was so cloudy and rainy, I still got them, but didn't start using them yet. I know that I will eventually.

And I meant to make this post mostly about fashion. I'll do that tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment