Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 7

I saw Morning Glory tonight. I wanted to see it theaters, but never go around to it. It was kind of funny, kind of sad, you know, those kinds of movies. American Beauty is vary dark and dramatic, but it has it's funny moments.

I'm also thinking of writing an adaptation to Romeo & Juliette. So far I wrote a modernized Cinderella and an adaptation to Clement C. Moore's The Night Before Christmas. Now I'm ready to adapt Shakespeare. But I would make it modernized. None of the fancy language that he used in his days, like the words sound out of order in one sentence. A modern day version. I've had one pitched for a while, but never started writing it.

I'll tell you more about it in another post.

Currently listening: "Sweet Serendipity" -Lee DeWyze

No comments:

Post a Comment