Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 9

Very strange day.

I ate a few things that I won't ever eat again, I did something with my hair that I'll never do again, and did a little shopping, too.

Eating: It started out with a cheeseburger from AM/PM that didn't really taste well and something I'm not going to eat again. And then later in a Potbelly, I ordered a Roast Beef sandwich and had some Italian seasonings on it, but they were dry and tasteless. Like dried oregano and other herbs.

Hair: In this order, I added in Gel, Hairspray, Blow dry, then combed. All with dry hair to begin with. To fix the first mistake, I decided to add hairspray, but then I added so much, my hair wouldn't even move. I tried and tilted my head and it was stuck. Then when I went out, I picked out some hairspray on one side of my head and when I looked in a store window, the wind was blowing, and one side of my hair was moving. So I did the other side. I got to a point where my hair was back to normal, but it feels very pasty and light. Light in weight. Now I know not to do that again.

But I also got a few puzzle books, a birthday gift and card, and American Beauty on DVD. I saw that movie just once and fell in love with it.

Busy, strange, and weird day. And that includes my hair, eating habits, and a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment