Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 10

Moody day.

Today I was all right. But for reason, since 6:00 this evening, I was very moody. I didn't feel like smiling or laughing, lost an appetite for a grilled cheese sandwich, kept talking in a defensive mood, and I couldn't even enjoy TV or anything. Even when I knew it was funny.

This happens to me sometimes. When I feel so moody, I can't laugh at what I know is funny, or enjoy something I really love. I feel like the people in those commercials for when they're depressed and have suicidal thought. Except for the suicidal thoughts. I lose interest in things that I like, I can't even smile if I try to, then I know it's fake, and I don't socialize, and if I do, the tone of my voice gets very defensive when I don't even mean to be mad.

Here's the bright side. While I had an OK day until the evening started, my hair was getting back to normal. It is flippy still, but at least in moves. Before I know it, I'll get my regular, straight hair back with the cowlick on the side of my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment