Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 13

Tonight for dinner, I went to a fabulous Greek restaurant with a friend.

Today was all right I guess, but dinner was kind of fun. I went to an authentic Greek restaurant and boy was it hard to choose. I ended up having some Feta cheese as an appetizer that was sitting in olive oil, sprinkled with oregano, and with olives on the side (didn't eat the olives). My friend ordered gyros as his appetizer and I asked if I could try some. I ended up liking it, but then she decided to tell me it was made of lamb. (What do you think I did next?)

OK, after downing a glass of water, I had some chicken for my dinner. I forgot what it was called in the menu, but it was really good. It was cooked with wine, lemons, red papers, potatoes, and even though it was really boney, I loved it, but I couldn't finish it. It was hard to eat, but also filling.

I even ended up staying for some Tirimisu. This was one of those restaurants that bring a dessert tray with prototypes of the desserts to see if you're interested. Tirimisu was the best I can think of because I don't like cake or flan. Although, flan is Mexican, but whatever.

I am so recommending this place to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment