Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 34

I watched West Side Story. It's a very good movie. It's retelling of Romeo & Juliet which makes me want to start an adaptation I've pitched for a while. The only production I've seen of Romeo & Juliet was not just West Side Story, but also the film version with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. That's more modern but the language is still the same.

And now as I'm trying to start with my own untitled version, I have a copy of the the script, but I was going to make it a modern day high school version. I'll explain more about that in later posts. It's just hard to start now because of various servants, but I'll finish hopefully.

And yes, I will post on Easter. Have a good Easter.

Currently listening: the West Side Story soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment