Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 35

Happy Easter Bunny Day!

I tried to make the text style look festive for the holiday. Really it's Easter, but I kind of started a quip earlier today.

A friend on Facebook said "Happy Easter, everybunny." I thought it was cute. So I changed it and wrote on his wall, "Happy Easter Bunny to you, too". Obviously, the day is meant for the resurrection of Jesus and not an Easter bunny, but I thought it would sound cute.

Easter is in the middle of my favorite holiday and my least favorite. I love Christmas and I hate Thanksgiving, but I don't mind Easter. Other holidays like Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Valentines Day; eh. I really love Fourth of July.

I think the only holiday I'll have left in my blog is Father's Day. Which reminds me, sometimes my dad's birthday will be on Easter, sometimes my mother's will be on Columbus Day, my brother was born on St. Anne's Day (I don't know what it's really for, though), but Father's Day will never be on my birthday. Although, my sister-in-law's birthday is always the day before Halloween, but it's not the same. But whatever.

I hope people had a good Easter Bunny Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment