Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 37

I checked out The Voice, the new NBC show tonight. Although, Glee was an a hour and a half this time and it overlapped with The Voice. Fortunately, I can catch that and Raising Hope on IMDb or Hulu or something when the full episodes are available. I knew I had to sacrifice it though.

It was really good. I'm not a professionally trained singer, but I know I can sing because I self-taught myself some of it and some dance, too. Although, I took couples dancing for a community activity once. I like singing, but I don't want to sing in public. I like how I sound through my own ears even though people hear me differently. That's weird how our ears do that, but it's just the way it is. I think people wouldn't like my voice if I sing for them.

But th show was fun. The contestants had very good voices and emotional histories and very good talent. I know a good singer when I hear it. My father is a singer, but he has opera training. Although, I won't say how I feel about his voice.

Currently listening: the Stripped album by Christina Aguilera. Watching her as one of the judges made me want to listen to the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment