Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 38

I got Vicky Cristna Bareclona on DVD today. I also got the book Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. Both from Borders.

I want to see the movie. It looks cute. I like Kate Hudson and John Krasinski and the plot looks unique with romantic twists. I started the first chapter on the bus today. I'll try to commit to that as well as Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert before my next birthday, which is later in Spring. And April & Oliver by Tess Callahan. I got that book the same day I got Eat Pray Love. I really like books and I want to read more fiction, but I'm a procrastinating reader. Not a slow reader.

If me and someone were starting a chapter at the same time, I'd probably finish around the same time as them. But if I finish a chapter, it'll take me a while before I continue reading again. It's said that I'm really not that interested in reading the books, but I am. I just never get around to them. But I will finish my three books this summer.

Currently listening: "Price Tag" -Jessie J feat. B.O.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment