Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 15

I found dog poop today.

There was a spot in the laundry room (the laundry room connects the family room and the garage) and it was right in a rug. And because it was on the rug, it was hard to pick up. All did was got a poopy bag from the leash and picked it up and threw it away. Good thing I didn't step in it. That would have been terrible.

I've known other people to have stepped in doggy poop before. And I've certainly accidentally stepped in other kinds of crap. One time, not watching where I as going, I was walking down the street and I accidentally stepped on one of those little putting cups. But the worse part was when it was sealed up so I made it burst right on the sidewalk. One can tell it was burst because it looked like one of those comic book explosion symbols.

Tomorrow, I'll explain a dream I had about a public garden and cake.

Currently listening: The Wicked soundtrack (I want to see a production of it so much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment