Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 40

Today was better than yesterday. A little boring, but at least I wasn't pissed off today.

Or maybe I was. When I clean the house, I really get to it. I clean very efficiently, quickly, and adequately. I don't mess around when it comes to cleaning.

I felt like passing out afterward because I was so hot from all the walking and bending and stretching. I am not good at that. I am no contortionist.

Which is why I can't do yoga. I'm not going to bring my ankle to my ear or twist my arm the other way. I think I explained about my fear of disoriented body parts. I shudder every time I even talk about it. I am not flexible in any way. Sure, I can bend up and down, but not too extravagantly. It's said that yoga can prevent injuries from happening, but I already stretched an Achilles tendon in my ankle and I couldn't walk for a month. You'd think I'd do yoga after that? I didn't think so either.

No comments:

Post a Comment