Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 43

I've been trying to sing along with music from The Sound of Music. I know the music a lot. I've always known the songs. But not the movie. I saw it for the first time last summer.

But I can't yodel. Every time I sing the "Lonely Goatherd", I always purposely mumble over the yodeling parts. Which shows that I can't anything with my tongue. I can't turn the ends up to look like a hot dog bug, I can't pronounce certain words (I always put an "n" in Pretzel, sounding it like "prenzel"), I can't get my tongue pierced; I can't do anything with it except turn it sideways. It's probably because I always bite my tongue whenever I talk. I've bitten it so much, I'm lucky to not have bitten a piece off of it.

Great, now I'm tightly closing my lips to make sure I didn't jinx anything. I always do that. If someone talks about getting work done on their body, I always make sure that the same thing doesn't happen to me. If I see a video of someone getting hit in the crotch, I always close my legs unsure of why it hurts so much, for a man at least.

It's not like I'm insecure or secure. I just don't want anything to fall off my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment