Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 66

Stormy night. The thunder was thundering and the lightning was flashing and I was watching the season finale of ABC night. Every time lightning flashed, the TV kind of paused for a second and then continued. I had lit candles just in case the power went out, but it didn't.

Speaking of ABC night, now I'm through for the summer with the exception of The Voice. I don;t like reruns, but I'll watch them if they're on, but normally in the middle of a TV season, I would check to see if a show was new on the internet and it if was a rerun, then I didn't plan on watching it.

The Voice is the only new show I'm watching for now until next season's shows.

Also, tomorrow I'm leaving for a weekend Memorial Day trip and I'll still get a chance to blog. But I'll be explaining what my trip is like.

If I knew that state I'm going in, I'd say, but I will say that I'm going to Deluth. Not sure exactly where that is, but I think it's in Minnesota. So tomorrow night, I'll blog from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment