Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 46

I got my Mother's Day cards. I found a fancy one in Borders for my mom, but at Walgreens this afternoon, I had so much trouble finding religious ones. I found only two in general and they were different. I picked one out that was more sentimental.

I also got my mom a second Mother's Day gift. She's going to get the Italian cookbook (I made sure of it), but yesterday at the art gallery, I found a pin that one of our artist's made. I'll explain her in tomorrow's post.

But this pin was two wine glasses (little tiny fake ones that she made. Not made from crystal or glass) attached to a little picture of a bundle of purple grapes. My mom loves bundles of purple grapes, but red ones eat. I think I'll take a picture of it and post it tomorrow.

I'm saving tomorrow's post for two topics. The first one will be the artist that made the pin. And the second is a Mother's Day themed pitch for a movie I jokingly thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment