Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 50

Today was Godmothers Day. Actually it was just a regular Monday, but with my Godmother, Nancy. She's nice. I like her a lot.

We went to dinner and had to wait a half hour for a our food after ordering it and it came at the same time as our appetizers.

My dessert was the best. I love Key Lime Pie. I don't get it much, but I know I can get it frozen from the grocery store. Probably at a good price.

It's official. I didn't mix up the gifts. I knew that since Borders wrapped them for me, but now it's even more official. After my Godmother got the pie book, she now has to invite us over. However, the pies are for chilly days, but nights in summer can be cold. In Chicago, at least.

Speaking of summer, I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to blog through roughly 90 days of summer. It gets pretty hard. I don't remember to blog until night, but late at night. Actually not too late at night. When I mean night, I mean around 8 or 9, but I always end up posting after 10. Even after 12, because for some reason, blogspot thinks my posts are about two hours posted behind. Right now it says the draft autosaved at 11:21 PM, and it will probably think it was pasted at 9:21 PM. I'll check and then edit to see how accurate I am.

It is kind of an advantage. I can post after 12 and it will say I posted a little after ten.

Currently listening: "Price Tag" -Jessie J feat. B.O.B.

EDIT: I checked and blogspot thinks it was posted at 9:15. And I actually like that mistake. If I forget after 12, it'll bump my post back two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment