Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 69

I saw my cousin today. Actually, she's my mom's first cousin. She has this great lake house on the side of Lake Superior. She has great views, several bedrooms, family spaces; it was great. Then she took us to a visitor district in Grand Marais. She lives in Grand Marais, which is roughly two hours from Duluth.

There were many sea food restaurants and fishing harbors and she took us to many antique shops and other gift shops.

Tomorrow is what I'm dreading. I'm going to have to blog especially about that tomorrow night.

I'm also going to try to blog on Monday night when I get back to Chicago.

Currently watching: House Hunters International on HGTV. (Although, in the shower I was singing "Price Tag" by Jessie J. then "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette, and now I have "Roling in the Deep" by Adele stuck in my head.)

No comments:

Post a Comment