Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 51

Earlier today I got No Strings Attached on DVD. Today is the day it was released on DVD as well. I got Modern Family on DVD the day it came out, too.

I also saw Something Borrowed today. It was really cute. But not like Hop. Hop was adorable. But Something Borrowed was witty cute. I'm still reading the book and was not in too much of a rush before seeing the movie, but I'll finish soon.

I'm in the middle of three books already. I'll explain them in another post.

Oh, and by the way. I'm going to give clue #3 about when my birthday is. I mentioned what the other two are, but I didn't refer to them as "clue # X". Clue #1 was that it's in June. Clue #2 is that it's not on Fathers Day. Here's clue #3: It's on an even number date.

1. In June.
2. Not on Fathers Day this year (actually, it'll never be on Fathers Day)
3. The date is an even number.

No comments:

Post a Comment