Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 62

I forgot to blog again yesterday. I'm sorry.

That is why I find it difficult to remember to blog everyday. I don't mind the blogging if I maybe post something at least every few days.

In 2009, I was taking a photo everyday and even that was hard. I would forget. And if it was after 12 midnight, I would change the date on my camera and then change it back. There was even a few days when a switch was broken on my camera and then got it fixed, but I couldn't use it for a few days. I remember that after it was fixed, I changed the date on the camera to the day I missed and then did the few that came after that.

I did see that my cousin posted something on Facebook that has you take or find a picture everyday for 30 days. I meant to do that for April, but I'll wait until June. My birthday is even in June.

Oh, and by the way, I have a fifth clue, but I won't say it yet. I have to find the other four so I can say my fifth clue and I'll do that one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment