Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 45

I got my two Mother's Day gifts. One if for a Godmother. At Borders, I found an Italian cooking cookbook for my mom and a pie baking book for my Godmother. Unfortunately, they were the same size after they were done being wrapped, I'm still confident to gift the right gift.

Although, it wouldn't be the end of the world if the gifts got switched, but it still wouldn't be right. I'm sure that my Italian heritage mother who does not like baking would like a pie cookbook and my baking Godmother probably won't like an Italian cooking book because she's not Italian. As a matter of fact, she's Irish.

Come Mother's Day, I know that the gifts won't be mixed up. Looking through the wrapping paper under very bright light, I read the words "regions of Italy". And I knew the pie book was smaller by comparison, but after wrapped at Borders, they were nearly the same size.

Next Monday, I'll try to remember to post that I got the gifts right.

No comments:

Post a Comment