Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 44

Nothing much to say. Went to the art gallery this afternoon for a meeting while working in my regular routine.

Some days of the week, I go to AM/PM for a fountain drink and sometimes chips, then two buses to the art gallery, with a fifteen minutes of Burger King in between buses, then to Caribou Coffee before going to a local clothing store to see what they have new, and then the art gallery.

Only this time wasn't in the morning. It's usually around noon for that routine.

I am into routines. I like schedules and planning, and occasionally I'll be spontaneous. If it involves an extra errand that takes an hour or two, I don't like that. But if I was walking down the street and stopped into a coffee shop, then that few minutes is OK for small spontaneity.

Currently listening: the soundtrack to Rent. Watching The Voice tonight made me want to listen to the Rent soundtrack for some reason. And I mean the 2005 film version.

No comments:

Post a Comment