Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 48

Excited about tomorrow.

I'm going to take my mom to brunch and then family is going to come over. I'm not looking forward to the food though. Mu uncle is going to make Chicken Terriyaki, which I don't care for. And then there will be veggie hit dogs and veggie hamburgers. While I am a vegetarian, I don't care for vegetarian meat.

OK, I won't go into now, but I'm not 100% vegetarian.

But anyways, I think moms are cool. They know every little thing about everyone in their family.

And I just checked my calender, Father's Day is the day before my last blog post. My birthday is still imminent, but it'll be before June 21st.

Tomorrow, I'm going to stylize my blog post. Like I did for Easter. Maybe a red or pink color with a more fancy font.

Currently watching: Saturday Night Live, host Tina Fey

No comments:

Post a Comment