Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 68

I meant to blog last night, but just like just recently, I intentionnally didn't blog. I got to Duluth so late in the evening and it wasn't really too late to blog, but too tired or something. Although I got to the hotel at 10:30 and got situated with it.

So far my trip is going OK. I saw some of my cousins today and took a tour through a very old house that kept a secret.

It was a tour of a house from, I think, the 1800's or mid-1900's. Don't remember. But after the tour, I heard that there might have been a murder in the house. There were some sets of stairs that were blocked off, but one set that wasn't, but the tour wasn't directed up there.

I read an article with my cousins and they said that there was a murder on the third floor and an article said that a woman, who was the yougest of five kids, killed her mother for an inheitance and killed herself.

I guess they didn't tell us because maybe they want the place to be more welcoming instead of driving people away.

It actaully made me want to play the game Clue. I never played it before. I think as the game goes, you figure out WHO killed someone in WHAT room with WHAT weapon. I really want to try it.

After that I spent time going out to eat and spending the evening with my cousins.

So far my trip is going OK and I head back to Chicago on Memorial Day, which is Monday.

Currently watching: House Hunters International on HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment