Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 49

Happy Mothers Day!

I took my mom out to breakfast. We had to wait, like, 25 minutes, but the food was really good. My dad came with and then laughed at something funny while sipping. And I had a skillet. It was really good and I had at least 4-5 bites left and I wasn't even done. And he laughing spitting his water all over my food and I wasn't even done. It was really good. But we left and that was that.

Oh, and I didn't switch the gifts. My mom got the Italian cooking and a pin that I got her. Which reminds me, I still need to get that photo.

So tomorrow on Godmothers Day, I'm going to give my Godmother the pie cookbook. And a card. And there's a restaurant called Mothers Day that I've never been to. My mom has and didn't like it, but maybe my Godmother will be willing to go. It'll be up to her, but she likes a Bohemian restaurant near my house and Thai food. I don't care for either one, but she already knows that. Although, she doesn't eat pasta or bread, so we can't go to my favorite Italian restaurant. Although, I think Mothers Day is a brunch-y place a la Dennys. The other restaurant, Egg-stacy, which is what is called, is also a brunch-y place as well. I had been there before, but on a regular no-name day.

Again, Happy Mothers Day. I'll also blog on my birthday as well as Fathers Day. Fathers Day is the day before my last blog post for Spring. Summer will have to be decided for.

No comments:

Post a Comment