Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 55

Last night I mentioned the first time I head "She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel.

It was four in the morning and I woke up. And the song was on the radio. All of a sudden it was playing over my dream, and in my dream was a dating montage of me and Academy Award nominee Elisabeth Shue. I'm not exactly sure why.

Not like I have anything against her. She's OK. I just wondered why it was her. That's all.

I also watched Friends With Money this evening. It was alright.

Currently listening: "Little Too Much" -Natasha Bedingfield (Something Borrowed was cute. But witty cute. Hop was adorable. I know I said that a few times already, even on Facebook. But I want to specify the difference between the cuteness. And song song was feature in the movie, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment