Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 71

I'm back in Chicago.

It's funny because my trip was ever so long. I saw my cousin one last time until she maybe comes to Chicago. She was at one of the greenhouses in that are in parking lots at shopping centers. I saw her earlier this morning but it feels like yesterday for some reason.

I'm actually glad to be back. Not that I didn't have a good time. I really did like Duluth. But I've known a few other people to enjoy a vacation, but they're still excited to get back home. When I went to New York, I bought an Avril Lavigne CD the day after I arrived and waited the entire week to go home to listen to it. But I still liked New York.

I have pictures up on Facebook (of New York, but that was for a while. This time it was Duluth) and still a suitcase to unpack.

I just have to see my brother and sister-in-law to give them some souvenirs.

Currently listening: "Piano Man" -Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment