Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 70

Roughly 31 days until my last post.

Today was alright. I went on a tour of some Lake Superior, and fortunately I was OK on the boat. Normally I get nauseous. After that I went to Red Lobster for lunch. I'm not big on seafood either. But it was my first Red Lobster. I had a chicken dish instead.

By the way, last night I went to my first Applebees. I love TGI Fridays and Chili's is just as good, but Applebees was fun, too. TGI Fridays is better.

I also got back together with my cousins from Friday. We went to dinner, had a good time, agte a lot of pizza, and made brief plans for one last visit for tomorrow before I leave back to Chicago.

I'm going to have to miss my friend's Memorial Day barbecue. This is their third party, and I haven't been to either one. Although, they hosted Oscar parties, and this year was their third. And my second. My first one was their second one.

I also took a lot of pictures this weekend that I'kll post on Facebook. It'll gave been a while since I had an album with the exceotion for my profile picture which upodates the album, but it's just "Profile Pictures". My other vacation album is New York.

So this was a fun weekend, got some souveniers, and exctied to get back to Chicago.

Currently watching: Income Property on HGTV. (Sometimes I watch HGTV, but at my grandfather's. I don't have cable. I just kind of watched it this weekend, but mainly using a laptop while it was on in the hotel room. I think this is the only set of three consecutive posts where my "Currently watching" was all the same thing. HGTV, but the shows were different though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment