Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 47

1. The artist who does the elaborate work is named Deborah. She is the most flashy woman I've ever met. Always sporting big jewelry, funky outfits, she looks like a gypsy. One of the many things she does are broaches. I bought one of hers for my mom. I'll upload the picture when I get a chance. And that's after I actually take the picture. Bit Deborah is the best artist in our art gallery. I went to her house for a Fourth of July party last summer and I can see where she gets ideas for her art. She's a collector of many old-timey knick knacks. She's really fancy.

2. I was recently trying to jokingly think of movie titles with a gender reference in them and alternate the gender. And I thought of The Godfather. Called it The Godmother. And it gave me an idea for an unwritten pitch. After a woman has a baby, her two friends vie for the chance to be Godmother. That simple. I thought it wouldn't work out because if it was Mother's Day themed, I'd have to write an entire feature-film in two days. Nothing is really stopping me, but if I keep writing after Sunday, it doesn't feel festive anymore. And I know I could write it into a short film, but every time I do that, I always end up making it feature-length.

Currently listening: the Rent soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment